Hydergine is identified as a drug which is a derivative of ergot, a fungus which grows on rye. This supplement was invented by Albert Hofman in the 1940s and today, it has turned into one of the most popular and useful cognitive enhancers or smart drugs. This has optimistic impacts on the humans, particularly on the elderly patients suffering from dementia. The impacts include avoiding mental decline plus lessening depression, fatigue, and anxiety. This medication is devoid of negative side effects which turns it into a harmless compound. Currently, this compound is being utilized for curing age-related cognitive decline and it is hugely popular as a potent anti-oxidant and memory enhancing compound.
This medication is also recognized as Ergoloid Mesylates, dihydroergotoxine mesylate or co-dergocrine mesilate. It is an exclusive nootropic supplement which is pretty safe in medical contexts. There are many brain hackers who experiment with this compound for their individual cognitive enhancement needs, but it is still not very well-known among the users like nootropics, such as Aniracetam, and Piracetam. Ergoloid Mesylates for anti-aging is quite popular with people from all over the world and when your lookout is for a nootropic for improving your memory plus preventing brain aging then this medication can certainly help.
The suggested dosage of this medication largely depends on various factors and there are many disagreements regarding the dosage that needs to be administered. In the USA, the dosage of this medication is viewed as 1mg which should be taken nearly thrice every day. In many nations all through Europe, Japan, and the UK, the medical professionals administer nearly 12mg of this compound daily and that too without any severe side effects. In fact, there are many researchers who feel that this dosage is very low and according to them, this medication can aid people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease with the increased dosage.
- Prevents mental decline – According to a study conducted on elderly patients, a dosage of 4.5 mg for 6 months is enough to improve cognitive deficiency, depression, and anxiety.
- Improves the flow of blood to the brain – This medication can increase the flow of blood through vasodilatation, which means the widening of the blood vessels and by avoiding the formation of blood clots.
- Improves the signs of atherosclerosis –This compound can improve many physical and psychological signs that include short-term memory, orientation, anxiety, confusion, cooperation, dizziness, locomotion, fatigue, self-care, depression, motivation, and emotional stability.
- Helps in depression in Dementia – This compound improves depressive mood in people suffering from dementia.
- Lessens lethargy in elderly people – This medication is hugely helpful in lessening fatigue in people having a lessened blood flow to their brain.
- Might improve hearing loss – The eardrops of this medication can help people suffering from hearing loss.
- Lessens vertigo – This medication lessened vertigo in 20 aged patients suffering from lessened brain blood flow.
- Improves sleep quality – This medication improved sleep problems in 20 elderly patients having a low flow of blood in their brain.
- Augments vigilance – This compound prevented the worsening of vigilance in 18 healthy volunteers.
Additionally, ergoloid mesylates for anti-aging is quite well-known and it is also a great compound to lessen the frequency of headaches.